Northrop Grumman and Chevron Scholarships
Northrop Grumman and Chevron are specifically looking for our membership to apply to their scholarships. There have only been 4 applications submitted as of yet, increasing your chance of receiving a scholarship! Visit Scholarships.shpe.org/students/ for more information on these opportunities. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Vanessa Carranza, SHPE’s Program and Scholarship Coordinator, at VanessaC@SHPE.org
SHPE Foundation Scholarships
- For the applications and info go to SHPE’s website or contact Martha Pelayo.
- There are multiple scholarships, but only one application that you have to fill out!
- Application period starts on January 1st and ends on April 1st. All materials must be postmarked by end date. No e-mails or faxes will be accepted.
- Submit your completed application, transcript, letters of recommendation, essay and resume in one envelope.
- You only need to submit one application and accompanying materials to be considered for all the sponsored scholarships.
- If you were selected as a HENAAC scholar, you will be notified no later than late August
- All Great Minds in STEM scholarships will be presented and awarded at the Annual HENAAC Conference in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Great Minds in STEM provides complimentary registration and hotel accommodations for all scholarship recipients. Qualifying students may also receive transportation support.
- Scholarship recipients MUST attend the conference to receive the scholarship.
- For Application and More info about qualifications and deadlines go to http://www.greatmindsinstem.org/henaac/scholars/.